Panasonic DMC-ZS40 Basic Manual
Check that all the accessories are supplied before using the camera. Part
numbers are as of January 2014. These may be subject to change.
• Charge the battery
Battery pack is indicated as
battery pack or battery in the text.
USB connection cable
Use it to install the software on
• Owner’s Manual for advanced
• SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card and SDXC Memory Card are
indicated as card in the text.
• Cards are optional. You can record or play back pictures on the built-in
memory when you are not using a card.
• Compatible memory cards (optional)
The following SD standard-based cards (Panasonic brand recommended) can
SD Memory Card (8 MB to 2 GB) / SDHC Memory Card (4 GB to 32 GB) /
SDXC Memory Card (48 GB, 64 GB)
• For information about optional accessories, refer to the “Digital Camera
• If accessories are lost, customers can visit us at www.panasonic.com/support
for further information about obtaining replacement parts.
• Please dispose of all packaging appropriately.
• Keep small parts in a safe place out of the reach of children.
• The illustrations and screens in this manual may differ from the actual product.
• SILKYPIX Developer Studio SE is not provided on the supplied CD-ROM.
Download this software from the website and install it on your computer to