Nikon COOLPIX S210 Owner Manual
Playback Options: The Playback Menu
Copy pictures between the internal memory and a memory card.
Select an option from the copy screen using
the multi selector and press
q: Copy pictures from internal memory to
r: Copy pictures from memory card to internal
Select a copy option and press
Selected images: Copy pictures selected from the picture
selection screen (
Copy all pictures.
Notes on Copying Pictures
• JPEG-, AVI-, and WAV-format images can be copied. Images recorded in any other format cannot
• If voice memos (A 50) are attached to pictures selected for copying, voice memos are copied
with the pictures.
• Sound files recorded using Voice Recording (A 62) can be copied using the Copy sound files
A 66) in audio playback mode.
• Pictures taken with another make of camera or that have been modified on a computer cannot be
• When copying pictures for which Print set (A 78) options are enabled, the Print set settings will
not be copied. However, when copying pictures for which Protect (
A 96) is enabled, the protect
setting will be copied.
Memory contains no images. Message
If there are no pictures stored on the memory card when playback mode is applied, the message
Memory contains no images. will be displayed. Press
d to display the copy option screen, and
copy the pictures stored in the camera’s internal memory to the memory card.
See “Image/Sound File and Folder Names” (
A 116) for more information.
Camera to card