- 5 -
• Do not pull or bent the SCSI cable. This can cause the cable
• Do not connect or remove peripheral equipment while the
power switch is on.
• Do not unplug the power cord while the power switch is on.
• Do not move the Unit while the power switch is on.
• Once the power switch has been turned off, wait at least five
seconds before turning the power switch on.
• On no account disassemble the Unit. The high voltage parts
inside the unit can cause electric shock.
• Do not insert any foreign objects inside the unit. If
flammable objects, metal, or water come in contact with the
interior of the unit, failure, fire, and/or an electrical shock
• Avoid harsh substances such as alcohol, benzine, thinner, or
pesticides, as failure, fire, and/or an electrical shock may
• Do not subject the unit to any strong shocks. This can cause
breakage and failure.
• Do not place heavy objects on the unit.