FOR PROPER AND SAFE USE
• Do not use or store these products in a hot or humid environment such as the glove compartment
or trunk of a car. It may damage the camera, charger, and battery which may result in burns or
injuries caused by heat, fire, explosion, or leaking battery fluid.
• If the battery is leaking, discontinue use of the product.
• The camera, charger, and battery temperature rises with extended periods of use. Care should be
taken to avoid burns.
• Burns may result if the memory card or battery is removed immediately after extended periods of
use. Turn the camera off and wait for it to cool.
• Do not fire the flash while it is in contact with people or objects. The flash unit discharges a large
amount of energy which may cause burns.
• Do not apply pressure to the LCD monitor. A damaged monitor may cause injury, and the liquid
from the monitor may cause inflammation. If liquid from the monitor makes contact with skin,
wash the area with fresh water. If liquid from the monitor comes in contact with the eyes, immedi-
ately rinse the eyes with plenty of water and contact a doctor.
• When using the AC adapter and charger, insert the plug securely into the electrical outlet.
• Do not use electronic transformers or travel adapters with the charger. The use of these devices
may cause a fire or damage the product.
• Do not use if the AC adapter or charger cord is damaged.
• Do not cover the AC adapter or charger. A fire may result.
• Do not obstruct access to the AC adapter or charger; this can hinder the unplugging of the units in
• Unplug the AC adapter or charger when cleaning or not in use.