Do not use these products in a humid environment or operate them with wet hands If liquid

5
• Do not use these products in a humid environment, or operate them with wet hands. If liquid
enters these products, immediately remove the battery or unplug the product, and discontinue
use. The continued use of a product exposed to liquids may cause damage or injury through fire
or electric shock.
• Do not use these products near inflammable gases or liquids such as gasoline, benzine, or paint
thinner. Do not use inflammable products such as alcohol, benzine, or paint thinner to clean these
products. The use of inflammable cleaners and solvents may cause an explosion or fire.
• When unplugging the AC adapter or charger, do not pull on the power cord. Hold the plug when
removing it from an outlet.
• Do not damage, twist, modify, heat, or place heavy objects on the AC adapter or charger cord. A
damaged cord may cause damage or injury through fire or electric shock.
• If these products emits a strange odor, heat, or smoke, discontinue use. Immediately remove the
battery taking care not to burn yourself as the battery may become hot with use. The continued
use of a damaged product or part may cause injuries or fire.
• Take the product to a Konica Minolta service facility when repairs are required.
• Handling the cord on this product may expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of
California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after han-
dling.
• The subject must not be closer than 1 m when photographing portraits with flash in order to avoid
damage to the eyes.