Operating temperatures and conditions
• This camera has been designed for use in temperatures from 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F).
• Never leave the camera exposed to extreme high temperatures, such as in a car parked in the
sun, or to extreme humidity.
• When taking the camera from a cold to a warm environment, place it in a sealed plastic bag to
prevent condensation from forming. Allow the camera to come to room temperature before
removing it from the bag.
LCD monitor care
• The LCD monitor is manufactured using high-precision technology and more than 99.99% of the
pixels operate properly. Less than 0.01% of the monitor pixels are displayed as color or bright
points; this is not monitor defect and does not affect the recorded image.
• Do not apply pressure to the surface of the LCD monitor; it may be permanently damaged.
• If fingerprints are on the LCD monitor surface, gently wipe with a soft, clean, dry cloth.
• TV program, films, video tapes, photographs, and other materials may be copyrighted.
Unauthorized recording or duplication of such material may be contrary to copyright laws. Taking
pictures or images of performances, exhibitions, etc., is prohibited without approval and can
infringe on copyright. Images protected by copyright can only be used under the provisions within
the copyright laws.
Questions and service
• If you have questions about your camera, contact your local camera dealer or write to the Konica
Minolta distributor in your area.
• Before shipping your camera for repair, please contact a Konica Minolta service facility.