● Appears when the date/time is not set.
● Appears when the built-in clock battery runs out and the
previously set date/time is erased. Consult your nearest JVC dealer
Appears for 5 seconds after power is turned on if the lens cap is attached.
Appears if Audio Dubbing is attempted on a blank portion of a tape.
● Appears if Audio Dubbing is attempted on a tape recorded in the LP
● Appears if Audio Dubbing is attempted on a tape recorded in 16-bit
● Appears if A. DUB (e) on the remote control is pressed when the erase
protection tab is set to “SAVE”.
Appears when the built-in memory is full and shooting is not possible.
● Appears if the built-in memory is full when dubbing still images recorded
on the tape to the built-in memory.
● Appears in the following cases when dubbing still images stored in the
built-in memory to a tape:
– when condensation occurs.
– when no tape is loaded.
– when the erase protection tab is set to “SAVE”.
– when a tape in another format is loaded.
– when the tape ends.
Appears if there are no images stored in the built-in memory when the
Power Switch is set to “
” and the VIDEO/DSC Switch is set to “
The error indications (E01 — E06) show what type of malfunction has
occured. When an error indication appears, the camcorder turns off
automatically. Remove the power supply (battery, etc.) and wait a few
minutes for the indication to clear. When it does, you can resume using the
camcorder. If the indication remains, consult your nearest JVC dealer.
NO IMAGES STORED
MEMORY IS FULL
E01 — E06
UNIT IN SAFEGUARD
MODE REMOVE AND
A. DUB ERROR!
ON AN LP RECORDED
ON A 16BIT
<CHECK TAPE’S ERASE
A. DUB ERROR!