Warnings, Cautions, and Others /
Disconnect the mains plug to shut the power off completely.
STANDBY/ON button in any position does not
disconnect the mains line. The power can be remote controlled.
To reduce the risk of electrical shocks, fire, etc.:
1. Do not remove screws, covers or cabinet.
2. Do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
• Do not block the ventilation openings or holes.
(If the ventilation openings or holes are blocked by a newspaper
or cloth, etc., the heat may not be able to get out.)
• Do not place any naked flame sources, such as lighted
candles, on the apparatus.
• When discarding batteries, environmental problems must be
considered and local rules or laws governing the disposal of
these batteries must be followed strictly.
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or
splashing and that no objects filled with liquids such as
vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
Caution: Proper Ventilation
To avoid risk of electric shock and fire and to protect from damage.
Locate the apparatus as follows:
No obstructions open spacing.
No obstructions in 10 cm from the sides.
No obstructions in 15 cm from the back.
No obstructions, place on the level surface.
In addition, maintain the best possible air circulation as illustrated.
Spacing 15 cm or more
Stand height 15 cm or more