While listening to the radio, the earphones serve as its antenna. Connect and use only the
supplied earphones for best reception.
1. When selecting [FM Radio] in the home screen, the last-selected
radio frequency will be received.
2. Select a new radio frequency by pressing [ / ].
Executing FM Radio
- Control the volume while listening by pressing [Volume + / - ].
- Set the preset on or off by pressing [ ] while listening.
- Move to a higher or lower frequency by unselecting the preset and
pressing [ / ].
- Scan for receivable frequencies by unselecting the preset and
pressing and holding [ / ].
- Move to a higher or lower preset channel by selecting the preset
and pressing [ / ].
Listening to FM Radio
LCD Display for FM Radio
U s i n g E 4 0