Please Check Owners Manual
• Press the
E (Eject) button and remove the disc, and check that the
error message is cleared.
• Check that the disc is not damaged or deformed, and insert the disc
2 Recommended Discs
• If the error message reappears, press the
E button, and pull out
• Insert a different disc. If the new disc plays, there is a problem with
the first disc.
• If the error message repeats, or the disc cannot be removed, contact
your dealer. Do not try to force the disc out of the player.
Disc violates copyright
Disc not supported
Appears when an unsupported
disc is inserted.
• If it appears when a supported disc is inserted, reinsert the disc.
Appears when the tracks on the
disc are DRM or an unsupported
• This error message appears for about three seconds, then plays the
The system cannot read the
• Check the tracks on the disc. There is a possibility that the tracks
have been damaged.
• Turn the audio system off and allow the player to cool down until
the error message is cleared.