H PHONE button
Select an item.
The following items are available:
• Redial: Dials the last number.
• Call History: Displays the call history.
2 Using Call History
• Phonebook: Displays the cell phone’s imported phonebook.
2 Using the Phonebook
• Dial: Makes a call by entering the phone number.
2 Entering a Phone Number
• Text Messages: Displays received text messages list.
is displayed if there
is an unread message.
2 Text Messages
• Phone Setup: Sets up the HFL features.
2 Pairing a Phone
2 Setting Up Speed Dialing
• Speed Dial 1, 2: Makes a call to stored speed dial entries.
2 Using Speed Dial
You can control the HFL system using voice
2 HFL Menus P. 164
To use HFL, you need a Bluetooth-compatible
cell phone. For a list of compatible phones,
pairing procedures, and special feature
.: Visit automobiles.honda.com/
Call HandsFreeLink customer support at
Voice Control Tips
Aim the vents away from the ceiling and close
the windows, as noise coming from them may
interfere with the microphone.
Press and release the
d (Talk) button before
giving a command. Speak clearly and naturally
after a beep.
2 Voice Control Operation P. 5
If the microphone picks up voices other than
yours, the command may be misinterpreted.
When HFL is in use, navigation voice
commands cannot be recognized.
To change the volume level, use the audio
system’s volume knob or the remote audio