- 24 -
1. In record/pause (stand-by) mode, tap "REW/ REVIEW", and the last few seconds of the recorded scene is
played back in the reverse direction and then played back in the forward direction.
2. When the tape reaches the end of the scene you have just recorded, the camcorder returns to the
record/pause (stand-by) mode.
Recording starts again when "REC/PAUSE" is pressed again.
NOTE: When "REW/REVIEW" is pressed once, the camcorder enters the instant review mode, and when it is
held depressed, the camcorder enters the quick edit mode.
You can view recorded pictures on the three-inch LCD monitor immediately after recording.
• If you connect the camcorder to your TV, you can seethe picture played back on your TV. Refer to "VIEWING
THE PICTURE PLAYED BACK ON YOUR TV" on page 40.
1. Open the LCD monitor, and then adjust the angle of the monitor (See "Opening the LCD monitor" on page
2. Press and hold the small button on "CAM/OFF/ VIDEO", and then slide it to the "VIDEO" position.
3. Press "REW/REVIEW" to the position where you want to start playback.
4. Press "PLAY" and play back the tape.
To adjust the volume, adjust the volume control at the bottom of the camcorder.
NOTE: Adjust TRACKING if necessary. See "Tracking adjustment" on page 40.
5. Press "STOP/EJECT" when you have finished.