MAKING A SAMPLE CAMERA RECORDING
- 23 -
• See page 8 for "EYEPIECE ADJUSTMENT".
6. Now, press "REC/PAUSE" to start shooting the picture. The "REC" indication appears in the viewfinder or on
the LCD monitor and you are now recording the picture you see through the viewfinder or LCD monitor.
7. Press "REC/PAUSE" to stop recording. Press the button again to resume recording. The " " indication will
appear in the viewfinder or on the LCD monitor instead of "REC" while the camcorder is in the record/pause
• The "TAPE END" indication starts flashing in the viewfinder or on the LCD monitor when there is about five
minutes recording time left on the cassette.
• If the record/pause mode continues for more than 5 minutes, the camcorder's power is automatically turned off.
To turn on again, press "REC/PAUSE". The camcorder enters record/ pause (stand-by) mode.
8. After recording, slide "CAM/OFF/VIDEO" to "OFF" position to turn off the camcorder.
9. Press "STOP/EJECT" to remove the cassette.
10. Always remove the power source from the camcorder after use.
• If you have a cassette tape that has already been partially recorded on and you want to record the remaining
blank section, see "QUICK EDIT" on page 27.
• You can turn the LCD monitor screen faces the same direction as the lens. When you record an image of
yourself; the image displayed on the LCD monitor will be the reverse of a mirror image.