- 13 -
WHEN USING WITH THE AC ADAPTOR/CHARGER (Provided)
1. Plug the AC adaptor/charger power cord into AC electrical outlet.
2. Connect one end of the DC cord (provided) to the "DC IN 9.6V" jack of the camcorder.
Connect the other end of the DC cord to the "DC OUTPUT" of the AC adaptor/charger.
• The AC adaptor/charger cannot charge the battery and operate the camcorder at the same time.
• When using the AC adaptor/charger to power the camcorder, the battery level indicator may display
". This indicator is used for battery operation and has no meaning when using the AC adaptor/charger to
power the camcorder.
WHEN USING WITH THE CAR BATTERY (By using optional car battery cord Hitachi VM-CC70A)
1. Connect the small plug of the car battery cord to the "DC IN 9.6V" jack of the camcorder.
2. Connect the other end of the car battery cord to the car's cigarette lighter socket.
• The car battery cord is designed to be used only with automobiles having a 12-volt negative ground system.
• To prevent fire or shock hazard or damage to your camcorder, please use only the specified car battery cord.