1. Read instructions-All the safety and operating instructions should be read
before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions-The safety and operating instructions should be
retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings-All warnings on the appliance and in the operating
instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions-All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Cleaning-Unplug this video product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for
EXCEPTION: A product that is meant for uninterrupted service and, that for
some specific reason, such as the possibility of the loss of an authorization
code for a CATV converter, is not intended to be unplugged by the user for
cleaning or any other purpose, may exclude the reference to unplugging the
appliance in the cleaning description otherwise required in item 5.
6. Attachments-Do not use attachments not recommended by the video
product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
7. Water and Moisture-Do not use this video product near water, for
example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet
basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
8. Accessories-Do not place this video product on an unstable cart, stand,
tripod, bracket, or table. The video product may fall, causing serious injury to
a child or adult, and serious damage to the appliance. Use only with a cart,
stand, tripod, bracket, or table recommended by the manufacturer, or sold
with the video product. Any mounting of the appliance should follow the
manufacturer's instructions and should use a mounting accessory
recommended by the manufacturer. An appliance and cart combination
should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven
surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
9. Ventilation-Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation
and to ensure reliable operation of the video product and to protect it from
overheating, and these opening must not be blocked or covered. The
openings should never be blocked by placing the video product on a bed,
sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This video product should not be placed in
a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is
provided or the manufacturer's instructions have been adhered to.
10. Power Sources-This video product should be operated only from the type
of power source indicated on the marking Label. If you are not sure of the
type of power supply to your home, consult your appliance dealer or local
power company. For products intended to operate from battery power, or