• The memory card is not inserted.
• The memory card is not formatted.
• The memory card is full and cannot store any new images.
• The memory card is write-protected.
• The picture is not captured correctly.
• The picture is corrupted.
• There are no images in the memory card or in the internal memory.
• The lens is probably stuck and the camera will power off automatically.
• Unexpected error encountered.
Image cannot be saved
• The write protection switch in the memory card is set to the “LOCK” position.
Out of the range
• When pictures were taken in Panorama mode, the direction of movement was