BEFORE YOU START
Thank you for purchasing this GE digital camera. Please read
this manual carefully and keep it in a safe place for future
© Copyright 2010 General Imaging Company All rights
No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted,
transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into
any language or computer language, in any form, by any
means, without the prior written permission of General Imag-
All trademarks mentioned in this manual are used for identi-
fication purposes only and are properties of their respective
Please read the following important information carefully
before using the product.
• Do not take apart or attempt to service the camera your-
• Do not drop or knock the camera. Improper handling may
damage the product.
• Turn off the camera before inserting or removing the bat-
tery and memory card.
• Use only the type of battery that come with the camera.
Using other types of batteries may damage the camera
and invalidate the warranty.
• Do not touch the camera lens.
• Please not expose the camera to harsh environments such
as moisture, or extreme temperatures, which may shorten
the life of your camera or damage the batteries.
• Do not use or store the camera in dusty, dirty, or sandy
areas, as its components may be damaged.