System Administrator's Meter (Copy Jobs)
You can check or reset the total impression copied using the System Administration
mode on the screen.
The total impressions are counted up to 9,999,999 pages.
• This item does not appear when [Network Accounting] is selected in [Accounting Type].
You can select whether or not to use the Accounting feature.
Does not perform accounting.
Performs accounting based on the user information managed on a remote service. User
information is registered on the remote service.
• When [Network Accounting] is selected, users are prompted to enter their Account ID on the
[Login] screen that is displayed when attempting to use services required for accounting.
For more information on Network Accounting, refer to "Types of Account Administration" (P.333).
Xerox Standard Accounting
Accounting is carried out based on the user information and account information pre-
registered on the machine.
Allows you to set whether or not to enable the Auditron feature for the following services:
• The services displayed on the screen vary depending on the machine configuration.
• When [Enable Accounting] is selected for a service, [ ] is displayed on the button of the
applicable service on the [Services Home] screen. Also, [ : Requires Login] is displayed at
the lower left of the [Services Home] screen. [ ] and [ : Requires Login] are not displayed
• Print jobs may be canceled depending on the settings in "Receive Control" (P.235).
Verify User Details
Allows you to set whether or not to verify user information.
Selecting [Yes] also allows you to select [For printer/Direct Fax Jobs].
Customize User Prompts
Allows you to set the type of user information used for authentication.
• Account ID is used for accounting.
Display User ID & Account ID Prompts
Store to Folder
Scan to PC
Store to USB
Store & Send Link
Store to WSD
Media Print - Text