Frigidaire FFHP092SQ2, FFHP122SQ2, FFHP182SQ2, FFHP222SQ2, FFHP302SQ2, FFHP362SQ2 User Guide
1. It is necessary to stop the air
conditioner and disconnect the
power supply before cleaning.
2. Use a dry cloth to wipe the indoor
unit and remote controller.
3. A cloth dampened with cold water
may be used on the indoor unit if it
is very dirty.
4. The front panel of the indoor unit can
be removed and cleaned with water.
Then wipe it with a dry cloth.
5. Do not use a chemically treated cloth
or duster to clean the unit.
6. Do not use benzine, thinner,
polishing powder, or similar solvents
for cleaning. These may cause the
plastic surface to crack or deform.
A clogged air filter reduces the cooling
efficiency of this unit. Please clean the
filter once every 2 weeks.
1. Lift the indoor unit panel up to an
angle until it stops with a clicking
2. Grab the handle of the air filter and
lift it up slightly to take it out from the
filter holder, then pull it downwards.
3. Remove the air filter (Fresh air filter if
so equipped + support frame) from
Cleaning the air filter
Cleaning the indoor unit and