7. Remove the protective materials:
8. Close the front cover.
Watch your fingers when opening and
closing the lower cover.
Attaching the paper basket
1. Fully insert and attach the short basket hooks
(D) to the upper guides of base upright left and
2. Likewise, fully insert and attach the long
basket hooks (E) to the lower guides.
3. Turning the stitch side down, spread the
paper basket (F) on the floor.
4. Holding the rear shaft, pass it under the
horizontal struts. Holding the rear shafts and
the joint sockets, turn them one revolution as
shown below. Then insert the stanchion pins
into the holes on the base upright left and
5. Slide out the upper basket hooks to their full
from the front cover (tapes).
from the platen (tapes).
from the side of the print head compartment
(fixing metal plate inside the front cover).