Copying a Document or Photo
Restoring and Cropping Photos
You can restore old, faded photos to their original brilliance. You can also crop
your photos to zoom in on the subject.
To restore photos larger than 5 × 7 inches, use the NX410 Series software on your
1. Press the P
button to turn on your Epson printer.
2. Load 4 × 6-inch, 5 × 7-inch, letter-size, or A4-size Epson special paper.
3. Place your original photo on the scanner glass.
4. Press the
5. To turn on
, press r, select
. (If your
photo is not faded, do not turn on
again to prescan your photo. You see these
settings over a preview of your photo:
7. To print more than 1 copy, press
to select the
8. If you want to crop your photos and enlarge the
resulting image area to fit onto your paper, press
To resize the image area, press
To move the image area, use the arrow buttons.
To check the zoomed image, press
After you are done cropping your photo, press
9. To change print settings, press
your settings (see page 13). When you’re done,
10. Press x
to begin copying. If you need to cancel copying, press