Setting Up the Printer
5. Repeat step 4 for the other paper support.
Plugging in the printer
Follow these steps to plug in the printer:
1. Make sure the power switch on the printer is turned off. It is
off when the
N side of the switch is pressed down.
2. Check the label on the back of the printer to make sure the
voltage required by the printer matches that of your electrical
If the rated voltage on the printer and your outlet voltage do
not match, contact your dealer for assistance. Do not plug in
the power cord.
3. If the power cord is not attached to the printer, connect it to
the AC inlet on the printer.
4. Plug the power cord into a properly grounded electrical