s s s
3. The air filter is attached to the inside of the projector. To
clean the filter you are advised to use a small vacuum
cleaner designed for computers and other office
If the dirt is difficult to remove or if the filter is torn,
An air filter come with replacement lamps.
Contact your EMP dealer or call an EPSON Service
Be sure to request part number. (ELPLP06)
4. Plug the power cable back into the wall socket.
Replacing the Lamp
The projector lamp typically lasts for about 2000 hours of
use. It is time to replace the lamp when:
• The projected image gets darker or starts to deteriorate.
• The projection lamp indicator (orange flashing).
• The message “LAMP REPLACE” appears on the screen
when the projector lamp comes on.
Contact your local EPSON dealer for a replacement lamp.Use
only replacement lamp part number.
This projector lamp develops high heat and high
pressure during use, so the lamp (bulb) ruptures and burns may
result. To avoid serious injury, before attempting to replace the
lamp, pull out the power cord plug from the outlet and wait for
the lamp (bulb) to cool (wait at least one hour). Then proceed to
1. Turn off the projector and unplug the power cable.
2. Turn the projector over so you can access the lamp cover.