Copying a Photo or Document
You can make copies using either letter-size (8.5 × 11-inch) plain paper, or
letter-size, 4 × 6-inch, or 5 × 7-inch photo paper.
Copying a Document
1. Press the P
button to turn on the Epson Stylus
CX5800F. You see a screen like this:
2. Place the document on the glass as described on page 9. Be sure to close the
3. Load up to 100 sheets of letter-size plain paper. See page 7 for details.
4. Press the
button. You see this display:
5. If you want your copies automatically reduced or
enlarged to fit the loaded paper size (Fit to Page
mode), press the
button again. The display
changes to this:
6. To make multiple copies (up to 99), press the number keys on the numeric
keypad. The display shows the number you select.
If you need to cancel the number of copies selected, press the
button. To exit Copy mode, press the
Cancel/Back button again.
7. Press the paper type button to select
. The light indicates which
type is selected.
8. Press the paper size button to select
9. To make a color copy, press the x
To make a black and white copy, press the x
appears on the display and the Epson Stylus CX5800F starts copying.
If you need to stop copying, press the y
button. Do not pull out
paper that is being printed; it will be ejected automatically to the output tray.
The copies may not be exactly the same size as the original.
12:00 PM Y