• When installing the power distribution center
cover, it is important to ensure the cover is properly
positioned and fully latched. Failure to do so may
allow water to get into the power distribution
center and possibly result in an electrical system
• When replacing a blown fuse, it is important to use
only a fuse having the correct amperage rating. The
use of a fuse with a rating other than indicated may
result in a dangerous electrical system overload. If
a properly rated fuse continues to blow, it indicates
a problem in the circuit that must be corrected.
We recommend that you follow these guidelines for
storing your vehicle for extended periods.
• Fill the fuel tank. This will prevent water condensation
inside the tank. If you plan to store your vehicle more
than two months, add an anti-oxidant fuel stabilizer to
the fuel tank.
• Change the oil to remove any corrosive combustion
related acids in the crankcase.
• Check that the radiator coolant level of protection is to
at least -20°F (-29°C).
• Make sure that all tires are inflated to the optimum
• Wash and wax the vehicle to protect the finish.
• Store the vehicle in a dry, well-ventilated location.
• Move the wiper blades away from the windshield.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE