• Tire Service Kit Sealant solution contains latex. In
case of an allergic reaction or rash, consult a phy-
sician immediately. Keep Tire Service Kit out of
reach of children. If swallowed, rinse mouth imme-
diately with plenty of water and drink plenty of
water. Do not induce vomiting! Consult a physician
Sealing A Tire With Tire Service Kit
(A) Whenever You Stop To Use Tire Service Kit:
1. Pull over to a safe location and turn on the vehicle’s
Hazard Warning flashers.
2. Verify that the valve stem (on the wheel with the
deflated tire) is in a position that is near to the ground.
This will allow the Tire Service Kit Hoses (6) and (7) to
reach the valve stem and keep the Tire Service Kit flat
on the ground. This will provide the best positioning
of the kit when injecting the sealant into the deflated
tire and running the air pump. Move the vehicle as
necessary to place the valve stem in this position
3. Place the transmission in PARK (auto transmission) or
in Gear (manual transmission) and place the ignition
in the OFF position.
4. Set the parking brake.
(B) Setting Up To Use Tire Service Kit:
1. Push in the Mode Select Knob (5) and turn to the
Sealant Mode position.
2. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) and then remove the cap
from the fitting at the end of the hose.
3. Place the Tire Service Kit flat on the ground next to the
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES