1. Visit UconnectPhone.com to check mobile device and
feature compatibility and to find phone pairing in-
2. Reduce background noise. Wind and passenger con-
versations are examples of noise that may impact
3. Speak clearly at a normal pace and volume while
facing straight ahead. The microphone is positioned
on the rearview mirror and aimed at the driver.
4. Each time you give a Voice Command, you must first
push either the VR or Phone button, wait until after
the beep, then say your Voice Command.
5. You can interrupt the help message or system prompts
by pushing the VR or Phone button and saying a Voice
Command from current category.
Two buttons are all you need to control your Uconnect®
system with your voice.
Basic Voice Commands
The basic Voice Commands below can be given at any
point while using your Uconnect® system.
Push the VR button
. After the beep, say:
• Cancel to stop a current voice session
• Help to hear a list of suggested Voice Commands
• Repeat to listen to the system prompts again
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL