License Plate Lamp
1. Push the small locking tab sticking out of the end of
the lens toward the side of the vehicle and hold it in
2. Insert a small flat-blade tool between the end of the
lens with the locking tab and the surrounding housing
and then pivot the tool to separate the lens from the
3. Hold the lens with one hand and rotate the bulb’s
electrical connector ¼ turn counterclockwise with the
other hand and then separate the bulb and connector
assembly from the lens.
4. Remove the bulb from the connector socket and install
the replacement bulb.
5. Install the bulb and connector assembly into the lens
and rotate the connector ¼ turn clockwise to lock it in
6. Insert the end of the lens without the locking tab into
the housing on the liftgate and then push the opposite
end of the lens into the housing, making sure it locks
in the housing.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE