Important Notes For Single Video Screen System
• VES™ is able to transmit two channels of stereo audio
• In split screen mode the left side equates to Channel 1
and right side equates to Channel 2.
• If a video source is selected on Channel 1, then
Channel 2 is for audio only.
• When selecting a video source on Channel 1, the video
will display on the screen and the audio will be heard
on Channel 1 in the headphones.
• Audio can be heard through the headphones even
when the Video Screen is closed.
Play A DVD Using The Touchscreen Radio
1. Insert the DVD with the label facing up. The radio
automatically selects the appropriate mode after the
disc is recognized and displays the menu screen or
starts playing the first track.
Using The Remote Control
1. Push the MODE button on the Remote Control.
2. While looking at the Video Screen, highlight DISC by
either pushing Up/Down/Left/Right buttons or by
repeatedly pushing the MODE button, then push
• The VES™ system will retain the last setting when
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL