may have to be reset manually. To reset the inverter
manually press the power inverter button OFF and ON.
To avoid overloading the circuit, check the power ratings
on electrical devices prior to using the inverter.
Due to built-in overload protection, the power
outlet will shut down if the 115 Volt AC (150 Watt
maximum) power rating is exceeded.
To avoid serious injury or death:
• Do not use a three-prong adaptor.
• Do not insert any objects into the receptacles.
• Do not touch with wet hands.
• Close the lid when not in use.
• If this outlet is mishandled, it may cause an electric
shock and failure.
Power Inverter Operation
The power inverter is turned on and off using the
Vehicles Equipped With Uconnect® 4.3
To turn the power inverter on or off perform the following:
1. Press the “More” button on the faceplate (located next
to the Uconnect® display).
2. Press the “Outlet” button on the touchscreen (located
on the Uconnect® display) to turn the power inverter
On or Off.
Vehicles Equipped With Uconnect® 8.4 And 8.4 Nav
To enable or disable the power inverter perform the
1. Press the “Controls” button on the touchscreen.
2. Press the “Outlet” button on the touchscreen to turn
the power inverter On or Off.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE