If there is no device currently connected with the
system, a pop-up will appear.
5. Search for available devices on your Bluetooth® en-
abled audio device. When prompted on the device,
enter the PIN shown on the Uconnect® screen.
6. Uconnect® Phone will display an in process screen
while the system is connecting.
7. When the pairing process has successfully completed,
the system will prompt you to choose whether or not
this is your favorite device. Selecting “Yes” will make
this device the highest priority. This device will take
precedence over other paired devices within range.
For devices which are not made a favorite, the
device priority is determined by the order in which it was
paired. The latest device paired will have the higher
You can also use the following VR command to bring up
a list of paired audio devices:
• “Show Paired Phones”
• “Connect My Phone”
Connecting To A Particular Mobile Phone Or
Audio Device After Pairing
Uconnect® Phone will automatically connect to the high-
est priority paired phone and/or Audio Device within
range. If you need to choose a particular phone or Audio
Device follow these steps:
1. Press the “Settings” button on the touchscreen.
2. Press the “Paired Phones” or “Paired Audio Sources”
button on the touchscreen.
3. Press to select the particular Phone or the particular
4. Press the “X” to exit out of the Settings screen.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE