Emergency And Towing Assistance
The 911/Help numbers can only be altered. These can not
be deleted or the names can not be changed.
To change the 911/Help number follow these steps.
1. Press the “Phonebook” button on the touchscreen
from the Phone main screen.
2. Press the “911/Help” button on the touchscreen. Press
the appropriate listing to alter, Emergency for ex-
3. Once Emergency is pressed, the “Edit” button on the
touchscreen appears. Press the “Edit” button on the
touchscreen and you will be given the choice to Edit
Number or Reset to Default.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the task.
Phone Call Features
The following features can be accessed through the
Uconnect® Phone if the feature(s) are available on your
mobile service plan. For example, if your mobile service
plan provides three-way calling, this feature can be
accessed through the Uconnect® Phone. Check with your
mobile service provider for the features that you have.
Ways To Initiate A Phone Call
Listed below are all the ways you can initiate a phone call
with Uconnect® Phone.
• Dial by pressing in the number
• Voice Commands (Dial by Saying a Number, Call by
Saying a Phonebook Name, Redial, or Call Back)
• Mobile Phonebook
• Recent Call Log
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE