NEVER TRANSPORT PASSENGERS IN THE CARGO
• Do not leave children or animals inside parked
vehicles in hot weather. Interior heat build-up may
cause serious injury or death.
• It is extremely dangerous to ride in a cargo area,
inside or outside of a vehicle. In a collision, people
riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously
injured or killed.
• Do not allow people to ride in any area of your
vehicle that is not equipped with seats and seat
• Be sure everyone in your vehicle is in a seat and
using a seat belt properly.
• On seven passenger models, do not drive the
vehicle with the second row passenger seat in the
easy entry/exit position (seat cushion flipped up-
ward and seat moved forward), as this position is
only intended for entering and exiting the third
row seats. Failure to follow this warning may result
in personal injury.
• On seven passenger models, do not allow a passen-
ger to sit in a third row seat with the second row
seatback(s) folded flat. In a collision, the passenger
could slide underneath the seat belt and be seri-
ously or even fatally injured.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE