• Once A Month Or Before A Long Trip:
Check engine oil level.
Check windshield washer fluid level.
Check the tire inflation pressures and look for unusual
wear or damage.
Check the fluid levels of the coolant reservoir, and brake
master cylinder as needed.
Check function of all interior and exterior lights.
Refer to the Maintenance Schedules on the following
pages for required maintenance.
At Every Oil Change Interval As Indicated By Oil
Change Indicator System:
• Change engine oil and filter.
• Rotate the tires. Rotate at the first sign of irregu-
lar wear, even if it occurs before the oil indicator
system turns on.
• Inspect battery and clean and tighten terminals as
• Inspect brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, hoses
and park brake.
• Inspect engine cooling system protection and
• Inspect exhaust system.
• Inspect engine air cleaner if using in dusty or