• Do not attempt to seal a tire on the side of the
vehicle closest to traffic. Pull far enough off the
road to avoid the danger of being hit when using
the Tire Service Kit.
• Do not use Tire Service Kit or drive the vehicle
under the following circumstances:
– If the puncture in the tire tread is approximately
1/4” (6 mm) or larger.
– If the tire has any sidewall damage.
– If the tire has any damage from driving with
extremely low tire pressure.
– If the tire has any damage from driving on a flat
– If the wheel has any damage.
– If you are unsure of the condition of the tire or
• Keep Tire Service Kit away from open flames or
• A loose Tire Service Kit thrown forward in a
collision or hard stop could endanger the occupants
of the vehicle. Always stow the Tire Service Kit in
the place provided. Failure to follow these warn-
ings can result in injuries that are serious or fatal to
you, your passengers, and others around you.
• Take care not to allow the contents of Tire Service
Kit to come in contact with hair, eyes, or clothing.
Tire Service Kit is harmful if inhaled, swallowed,
or absorbed through the skin. It causes skin, eye,
and respiratory irritation. Flush immediately with
plenty of water if there is any contact with eyes or
skin. Change clothing as soon as possible, if there
is any contact with clothing.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES