only the tire and wheel sizes with load ratings
approved for your vehicle.
• Never use a tire with a smaller load index or
capacity, other than what was originally equipped
on your vehicle. Using a tire with a smaller load
index could result in tire overloading and failure.
You could lose control and have a collision.
• Failure to equip your vehicle with tires having
adequate speed capability can result in sudden tire
failure and loss of vehicle control.
Replacing original tires with tires of a different size
may result in false speedometer and odometer read-
TIRE CHAINS (TRACTION DEVICES)
Use of traction devices require sufficient tire-to-body
clearance. Follow these recommendations to guard
• Traction device must be of proper size for the tire, as
recommended by the traction device manufacturer
• Install on Front Tires
• Due to limited clearance,
• For a 205/55R16 the 12 mm Diamond Tire Chain with
Ratchet Tensioning Device from tirechain.com is rec-
• For a 225/45R17 either the Peerless Auto-Trac or Thule
CG-9 snow chain is recommended.
STARTING AND OPERATING