• Automatic download and update of a phone book, if
supported, begins as soon as the Bluetooth® wireless
phone connection is made to the Uconnect® Phone, for
example, after you start the vehicle.
• A maximum of 2,000 entries per phone will be down-
loaded and updated every time a phone is connected
to the Uconnect® Phone.
• Depending on the maximum number of entries down-
loaded, there may be a short delay before the latest
downloaded names can be used. Until then, if avail-
able, the previously downloaded phonebook is avail-
able for use.
• Only the phonebook of the currently connected mobile
phone is accessible.
• This downloaded phonebook cannot be edited or
deleted on the Uconnect® Phone. These can only be
edited on the mobile phone. The changes are trans-
ferred and updated to Uconnect® Phone on the next
Managing Your Favorite Phonebook
There are three ways you can add an entry to your
1. During an active call of a number to make a favorite,
press and hold a favorite button on the top of the
phone main screen.
2. After loading the mobile phonebook, select Phone-
book from the Phone main screen, then select the
appropriate number. Press the “+” next to the selected
number to display the options pop-up. In the pop-up
select “Add to Favorites.”
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE