After every Uconnect® Phone language change
operation, only the language-specific 32 name phone-
book is usable. The paired phone name is not language-
specific and is usable across all languages.
If you are in an emergency and the mobile phone is
• Pick up the phone and manually dial the emergency
number for your area.
If the phone is not reachable and the Uconnect® Phone is
operational, you may reach the emergency number as
• Push the Phone
button to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say
“Emergency” and the Uconnect® Phone will instruct
the paired mobile phone to call the emergency number.
This feature is supported in the U.S., Canada, and
• The emergency number dialed is based on the country
where the vehicle is purchased (911 for the U.S.,
Canada, and Mexico). The number dialed may not be
applicable with the available mobile service and area.
• If supported, this number may be programmable on
some systems. To do this, push the Phone
and say “Setup,” followed by “Emergency.”
• The Uconnect® Phone does slightly lower your
chances of successfully making a phone call as com-
pared to using the mobile phone directly.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE