• If insects, tar, or other similar deposits have accumu-
lated on your vehicle, use MOPAR® Super Kleen Bug
and Tar Remover to remove.
• Use a high quality cleaner wax, such as MOPAR®
Cleaner Wax to remove road film, stains and to protect
your paint finish. Take care never to scratch the paint.
• Avoid using abrasive compounds and power buffing
that may diminish the gloss or thin out the paint finish.
• Do not use abrasive or strong cleaning materials
such as steel wool or scouring powder that will
scratch metal and painted surfaces.
• Use of power washers exceeding 1,200 psi (8 274 kPa)
can result in damage or removal of paint and decals.
• If you drive on salted or dusty roads or if you drive
near the ocean, hose off the undercarriage at least once
• It is important that the drain holes in the lower edges
of the doors, rocker panels, and trunk be kept clear and
• If you detect any stone chips or scratches in the paint,
touch them up immediately. The cost of such repairs is
considered the responsibility of the owner.
• If your vehicle is damaged due to a collision or similar
cause that destroys the paint and protective coating,
have your vehicle repaired as soon as possible. The
cost of such repairs is considered the responsibility of
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE