Tire Service Kit is not a permanent flat tire repair.
Have the tire inspected and repaired or replaced after
using Tire Service Kit. Do not exceed 55 mph
(90 km/h) until the tire is repaired or replaced. Failure
to follow this warning can result in injuries that are
serious or fatal to you, your passengers, and others
(E) After Driving:
Pull over to a safe location. Refer to “Whenever You Stop
to Use Tire Service Kit” before continuing.
1. Push in the Mode Select Knob (5) and turn to the Air
2. Uncoil the power plug and insert the plug into the
vehicle’s 12 Volt power outlet.
3. Uncoil the Air Pump Hose (7) (black in color) and
screw the fitting at the end of hose (7) onto the valve
4. Check the pressure in the tire by reading the Pressure
If tire pressure is less than 19 psi (1.3 Bar):
The tire is too badly damaged. Do not attempt to drive
the vehicle further. Call for assistance.
If the tire pressure is 19 psi (1.3 Bar) or higher:
1. Push the Power Button (4) to turn on Tire Service Kit
and inflate the tire to the pressure indicated on the tire
and loading information label on the driver-side door
If the tire becomes over-inflated, push the Defla-
tion Button to reduce the tire pressure to the recom-
mended inflation pressure before continuing.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES