3. Place the Tire Service Kit flat on the ground next to the
4. Remove the cap from the valve stem and then screw
the fitting at the end of the Sealant Hose (6) onto the
5. Uncoil the Power Plug (8) and insert the plug into the
vehicle’s 12 Volt power outlet.
Do not remove foreign objects (e.g., screws or
nails) from the tire.
(C) Injecting Tire Service Kit Sealant Into The
• Always start the engine before turning ON the Tire
Manual transmission vehicles must have the
parking brake engaged and the shift lever in NEUTRAL.
• After pushing the Power Button (4), the sealant (white
fluid) will flow from the Sealant Bottle (1) through the
Sealant Hose (6) and into the tire.
Sealant may leak out through the puncture in the
If the sealant (white fluid) does not flow within 0 – 10
seconds through the Sealant Hose (6):
1. Push the Power Button (4) to turn Off the Tire Service
Kit. Disconnect the Sealant Hose (6) from the valve
stem. Make sure the valve stem is free of debris.
Reconnect the Sealant Hose (6) to the valve stem.
Check that the Mode Select Knob (5) is in the Sealant
Mode position and not Air Mode. Push the Power
Button (4) to turn On the Tire Service Kit.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES