• Driver exits when they cycle to another submenu (up
• Faults are displayed from newest to the oldest.
• If the menu is exited before the end of codes is reached
- when the driver re-enters the list will be restarted
from the beginning.
• When no codes are present or the last code is reached
= (P0000) and this message is displayed:
• “No Further or End of Diagnostic Codes.”
Performance Shift Indicator (PSI) – If Equipped
The Performance Shift Indicator (PSI) is enabled on
vehicles with manual transmission, or when a vehicle
with automatic transmission is in manual shift mode. The
PSI provides the driver with a visual indication within
the DID display when the driver configured gear shift
point has been reached and the driver is still accelerating.
This indication notifies the driver to change gear corre-
sponding to the configured RPMs in the head unit. When
the shift up indicator is shown on the display, the PSI is
advising the driver to engage a higher gear.
The PSI indicator in the DID display remains illuminated
until the driver changes gear, or the driving conditions
return to a situation where changing gear is not required,
corresponding to the configured RPMs in the head unit.
Refer to “Uconnect Settings” in “Understanding
Your Instrument Panel” for further information on en-
abling, disabling, and configuring the Performance Shift
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL