• Trip B Distance
• Audio Inform
4. Gear Display
• Single Di
• Full PRND (default)
5. Defaults (defaults: Outside Temp UL, Compass UR,
Center Menu Title)
Speed Warning — If Equipped
Push and release the UP or DOWN arrow
button until the Speed Warning Menu icon/
title is highlighted in the DID. Push and release
OK to enter speed warning. Use UP or DOWN
arrow to select a desired speed, then push and release
to set the speed. The Manual Speed Assist (MSA)
Speed Warning telltale will display in the DID, and a
chime will sound with a pop up warning message when
the set speed is exceeded.
Diagnostics — If Equipped
Push and release the UP or DOWN arrow button until
the diagnostic Menu is selected. Then, the Driver is able
to view engine and emission vehicle faults.
• Push OK to have the most recent fault code sent.
• There is a delay when the next diagnostic code is
requested during which the following message is
• “Checking System for Diagnostic Codes.”
• Driver must push the OK button again to see the next
Pcode otherwise current message remains displayed.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL