2. Place the hand-held transmitter 1 to 3 inches (3 to
8 cm) away from the HomeLink® button you wish to
program while keeping the HomeLink® indicator
light in view.
3. Push and hold the Homelink® button you want to
program while you push and hold the hand-held
4. Continue to hold both buttons and observe the indi-
cator light. The Homelink® indicator will flash slowly
and then rapidly after HomeLink® has received the
frequency signal from the hand-held transmitter. Re-
lease both buttons after the indicator light changes
from slow to rapid.
5. Push and hold the programmed HomeLink® button
and observe the indicator light.
• If the indicator light stays on constantly, program-
ming is complete and the garage door/device should
activate when the HomeLink® button is pushed.
• To program the two remaining HomeLink® buttons,
repeat each step for each remaining button. DO NOT
erase the channels.
Reprogramming A Single HomeLink® Button
To reprogram a channel that has been previously trained,
follow these steps:
1. Cycle the ignition to the ON/RUN position.
2. Push and hold the desired HomeLink® button until
the indicator light begins to flash after 20 seconds. Do
not release the button.
3. Without releasing the button proceed with “Program-
ming A Non-Rolling Code” step 2 and follow all
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE