Changing LaneSense Status
The LaneSense system settings can be configured
through the Uconnect® system screen.
Follow these steps to change the LaneSense settings:
1. Push the “Controls” button on touchscreen located on
the bottom of the Uconnect® display.
2. Push the “Settings” button.
3. Push the “Safety & Driving Assistance” button.
When in the Safety & Driving Assistance screen, you can
configure the intensity of the torque warning and the
warning zone sensitivity (early/late) through the person-
• When enabled the system operates above 37 mph
(60 km/h) and below 112 mph (180 km/h).
• Use of the turn signal suppresses the warnings.
• The system will not apply torque to the steering wheel
whenever a safety system engages. (anti-lock brakes,
traction control system, electronic stability control,
forward collision warning, etc.)
PARKSENSE® REAR PARK ASSIST — IF
The ParkSense® Rear Park Assist system provides visual
and audible indications of the distance between the rear
fascia and a detected obstacle when backing up, e.g.
during a parking maneuver. Refer to “ParkSense® Sys-
tem Usage Precautions” in this section for limitations of
this system and recommendations.
ParkSense® will retain the last system state (enabled or
disabled) from the last ignition cycle when the ignition is
changed to the ON/RUN position.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE