• When the parking brake is set.
• When the automatic transmission is in PARK, RE-
VERSE or NEUTRAL.
• When the Vehicle speed is outside of the speed range.
• When the brakes are overheated.
• When the driver door is open.
• When the driver seat belt is unbuckled.
• ESC Full-Off Mode is active.
Push and release the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
ON/OFF button. The ACC menu in the DID displays
To turn the system OFF, push and release the Adaptive
Cruise Control (ACC) ON/OFF button again. At this
time, the system will turn off and the DID will display
“Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Off.”
Adaptive Cruise Control Ready
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE