Programming The Memory Feature
Saving a new memory profile will erase an
existing profile from memory.
To create a new memory profile, perform the following:
1. Place the vehicles ignition to the ON/RUN position.
2. Adjust all memory profile settings to desired prefer-
ences (i.e., seat, side mirror, adjustable pedals [if
equipped], power tilt and telescopic steering column
[if equipped], and radio station presets).
3. Push and release the SET (S) button on the memory
4. Within five seconds, push and release the MEMORY
button 1 or 2. The Drivers Information Display (DID)
will display which memory position has been set.
• Memory profiles can be set without the vehicle in
PARK, but the vehicle must be in PARK to recall a
• To set a memory profile to your RKE transmitter, refer
to “Linking And Unlinking The Remote Keyless Entry
Transmitter To Memory” in this section.
Memory Seat Switches
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE