3. Remove one fastener on the lower air box to remove
and access the rear of the headlamp assembly.
4. Reach behind the passenger headlamp assembly.
5. Remove the headlamp cover.
6. Turn the headlamp access cap counterclockwise to
7. Remove bulb by turn it counter clockwise and discon-
8. Install new bulb by turning it clockwise and reconnect.
9. Reinstall headlamp access cap by turning it clockwise
and then reinstall headlamp cover.
10. Reinstall engine air cleaner assembly.
Low Beam Headlamp, High Beam Headlamp, and
Park/Turn Lamp — Models with High Intensity
Discharge (HID) Headlamps — If Equipped
The headlamps are a type of high voltage discharge tube.
High voltage can remain in the circuit even with the
headlamp switch off and the key removed. Because of
this, you should not attempt to service a headlamp bulb
yourself. If a headlamp bulb fails, take your vehicle to
an authorized dealer for service.
A transient high voltage occurs at the bulb sockets of
HID headlamps when the headlamp switch is turned
ON. It may cause serious electrical shock or electro-
cution if not serviced properly. See your authorized
dealer for service.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE