If you must use the accessories (wipers, defrosters, etc.)
while being towed, the ignition must be in the ON/RUN
position, not the ACC position.
• Do not use sling type equipment when towing.
Vehicle damage may occur.
• When securing the vehicle to a flatbed truck, do not
attach to front or rear suspension components.
Damage to your vehicle may occur from improper
• The manufacturer does not recommend towing this
vehicle using a tow dolly. Vehicle damage may
The manufacturer recommends towing your vehicle with
all four wheels OFF the ground using a flatbed.
If flatbed equipment is not available, and the transmis-
sion is operable, the vehicle may be flat towed (with all
four wheels on the ground) under the following condi-
• The transmission must be in NEUTRAL.
• The towing distance must not exceed 30 miles (48 km).
• The towing speed must not exceed 30 mph (48 km/h).
If the transmission is not operable, or the vehicle must
be towed faster than 30 mph (48 km/h) or farther than 30
miles (48 km), then the only acceptable method of
towing is with a flatbed truck.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES