• Always drive with each tire inflated to the recom-
mended cold tire inflation pressure.
Both under-inflation and over-inflation affect the stability
of the vehicle and can produce a feeling of sluggish
response or over responsiveness in the steering.
• Unequal tire pressures from side to side may cause
erratic and unpredictable steering response.
• Unequal tire pressure from side to side may cause the
vehicle to drift left or right.
Underinflated tires will increase tire rolling resistance
resulting in higher fuel consumption.
Ride Comfort And Vehicle Stability
Proper tire inflation contributes to a comfortable ride.
Over-inflation produces a jarring and uncomfortable
Tire Inflation Pressures
The proper cold tire inflation pressure is listed on the
driver’s side B-Pillar or rear edge of the driver’s side
At least once a month:
• Check and adjust tire pressure with a good quality
pocket-type pressure gauge. Do not make a visual
judgement when determining proper inflation. Tires
may look properly inflated even when they are under-
• Inspect tires for signs of tire wear or visible damage.
STARTING AND OPERATING